Sunday 22 October 2017

Tone It Up Weekly Schedule




Hey everyone,

So as we know Tone It Up have a wonderful new app out.

I used it for the free trial and it is amazing to keep your accountable and show up for your workout. But if you are like me and can't afford the app right now, I have gone ahead and planned out the week per the apps workouts.

I looked at each workout on the app and weekly schedule and chose YouTube videos to match.
Some favourites of mine are in there (I love the LYB series and 2014 Bikini Series).

This is just a guide for the girls who want to keep in line with the schedule.

I have also created a YouTube playlist for you all so no need to go searching.

All details below.

PDF Download Week 3

Week 3 YouTube Playlist


Also, if anyone would like me to incorporate the DVD/premium workouts into the schedule I can as of next week (I have them all so happy to go through what workouts would suit 😊 )

Happy week 3 of #TIU21

Elisa xx


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete