Sunday 5 November 2017

Tone It Up Weekly Fitness Schedule!


Hello Lovelies ⚘

For those Tone It Up girls following me, here is the schedule for the week ahead.


As some of you are in the same place as me, we are not using the new Tone It Up App for whatever reason so I take it upon myself to write up a free schedule every Sunday for you all.

It takes into consideration YouTube workouts and DVD options.

They have alot of dvd's and digital workouts so it's hard to choose but if you would prefer themed weeks based on just one dvd I can do that so we get use out of all the workouts we own. Let me know either below or on Instagram 😊

DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLE SCHEDULE HERE

I also take the time to create a YouTube playlist for ease, you can find that through the link below:

VIEW YOUR YOUTUBE PLAYLIST HERE

I plan to get my running shoes back on this week and start working on my cardiovascular fitness in the outdoors 😀 What is your goal?

Have a beautiful week.

Elisa ✩


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing that you take time to do this. I think it is rather unfortunate that considering the app is only available on iPhones that K&K don't provide this service themselves. You are truly an amazing person to go through and provide something free of charge to help others reach their fitness goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I guess they are hoping people will give in a purchase the app. I see now they have a monthly pass you can buy rather than sign up with a direct debit. I dont mind putting it together at all. I love helping the community :)

      Delete