Sunday 19 November 2017

Tone It Up Weekly Fitness Schedule!


Here is your TIU weekly workout schedule all planned out for the week ahead with a choice of YouTube vids or DVD workouts....

Well done to all who have stuck to their weekly training schedule 😍 This week for me hasn't been amazing. It's always a struggle after a yoga teacher training weekend. It tends to tire me so much my week starts off slow. But I managed a few workouts, one outdoor run and yoga daily. This week I hope to get back to my 7am workouts after I walk Coco 🐾

So here are your links:

DOWNLOAD YOUR PDF SCHEDULE - HERE!

HEAD TO YOUR WEEKLY YOUTUBE SCHEDULE - HERE!

As usual you have all the YouTube workouts listed in a handy playlist you can follow 😊

And yes, the schedule is super festive 🎄

Let me know how you get on 💗

Elisa ☆

2 comments: